We are looking for an experienced Agile software tester to test our apps and systems.
Where will you work?
Your new workplace might be the headquarters in Bratislava or one of our branches in Žilina, Nitra and Banská Bystrica. The choice is yours.
When will you start?
We need you ASAP, so consider your options. We will agree on your start date when we meet you in person. On your first day, we’re going to show you your desk and introduce you to the new colleagues.
What will your duties be?
- Increasing the efficiency in the software development lifecycle, focusing on functional as well as automated testing
- Being responsible for functional and/or automated testing of the functionalities and applications by applying Agile software development principles and techniques
- Preparing test scripts, verifying software by defining testing components and conducting regression testing
- Reviewing the acceptance criteria of user stories, translating them into test cases and gathering the correct information to verify that the application meets the (non-) functional requirements.
- Reviewing software test readiness at both the API level and GUI level
- Executing technical tests and functional tests
- Finding defects, report, follow up, and fix the validation
- Being fully accountable for the end-to-end test coverage and the User Acceptance test coverage and being able to show the coverage and the current test status at any moment
How much will we pay you?
From 2 000 € based on your experience.
Why join us?
A great team, the newest technologies, an elaborate benefit system, language courses in Slovakia and abroad. All of this at one company, under one roof, with great management and a chance to always find common ground.
What do we require?
We need you to have a master’s degree in an IT Field or Engineering and at least 7 years of experience in software testing and tets automation. You should have a solid knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional and regression testing, software QA tools and processes, as well as excellent communication and reporting skills.You should have experience with:
- Test planning
- Azure DevOps
- Rest API
- Web Services
- API Testing: Postman
- Continuous integration platform
English proficiency is mandatory, ISTQB and agile certifications are a plus.
Information on candidate selection procedure
Only selected applicants will be invited for an interview. Company reserves the right not to answer to all sent CVs.
Are you interested in this position?
Fill out the form and send us a resume.