If you decide to respond to a specific job offer, you provide your personal data to QBSW, a.s., Prievozská 6, 831 02 Bratislava, Company ID: 35798297 (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Controller”). The personal data will be processed at your request, in accordance with point (b) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the purpose of a specific selection procedure.
The scope of data processing is stipulated by the purpose of processing and includes mainly contact information, information provided in your CV and cover letter. The information regarding the course and evaluation of a possible job interview will be processed as well.
We may process the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of a further 3 months after the conclusion of the selection procedure, however, for the same purpose only (e.g. in the event it would be necessary to re-open the same selection procedure).
Your information will not be provided for further processing to any third parties and it will not be published.
If you, in the meantime, lose interest in the position, you can contact us in writing by using this statement to the address above or by email to: email@example.com; in such case, we will cease processing your personal data for the aforesaid purpose.
As a Data Subject, according to GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data upon written (including electronic) application (mainly to request confirmation whether your data is/is not subject to processing, the category of processed personal data, the purpose of its processing, the source of the data, and the period of its storage).
- The right to rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data.
- The right to restrict personal data processing according to Article 18 of GDPR (e.g. in case of incorrect data or illegally processed data).
- The right to receive personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- The right to erasure of personal data if the purpose for which it was processed no longer applies or in cases pursuant to Article 17 of GDPR.
You can exercise your rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address of the Data Controller above.
Contacts for more detailed information regarding personal data protection: QBSW, a.s., Prievozská 6, 831 02 Bratislava, HR Department.
If you have suspicions regarding unlawful personal data processing, you are entitled to object to the following supervisory authority: Office for Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic.